The 2022 Alfred K. Whitehead Legislative Conference will be a held from March 6-9, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
NOTE: Washington, DC, has lifted its citywide vaccination mandate. No proof of vaccination will be required to attend the conference.
Additionally, many congressional offices have opened their schedules for in-person meetings.
Registrants will hear directly from state and local affiliate leaders about legislative and political successes in their home communities and have the opportunity to learn about key IAFF legislative priorities.
Additionally, registrants will join General President Edward Kelly on the National Mall to rally in support of national collective bargaining with their brother and sister fire fighters from across the country.
The Legislative Conference has long been the cornerstone of the IAFF's legislative efforts. The IAFF has won many significant victories over the years - from the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) program that promotes safe fire ground staffing, to ensuring IAFF members and other 9/11 first responders receive the healthcare they deserve, to defeating legislation designed to undermine our members' defined benefit pensions - due in large measure to the work of IAFF affiliate leaders during this Conference.
Please register early using the links below to avoid delays. We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 IAFF Legislative Conference!
1) Click on REGISTER MYSELF or REGISTER SOMEONE ELSE (You can only register thru FIREPAC for yourself, not for someone else)
2) Select TYPE OF REGISTRATION
3) Answer registration questions and Click SAVE RESPONSES (Only if choosing FIREPAC)
4) Click SAVE RESPONSES
5) Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
6) On the Next Page You MUST Click SUBMIT ORDER at the bottom of the page to receive a Confirmation Email