The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), in cooperation with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), is hosting several webinars to address member questions about the COVID-19 vaccination. IAFF staff, subject matter experts from the CDC/NIOSH, and fire department medical directors will discuss the efficacy and safety of the vaccine and answer questions. We know answering your specific questions about the vaccine will be key for members to consider getting vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
The IAFF’s position as it relates to the COVID-19 vaccination is clear: we strongly recommend you and your family be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. The IAFF is keenly aware getting vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus is personal choice – and we respect that. This webinar is designed to assist with making the decision if the vaccine is right for you. Pose the tough questions to our medical experts so your concerns around the vaccine can be addressed.
All times below are in Eastern Standard Time. Please make note of the time in your local time zone.
If you have questions for our medical experts to answer during the webinar, please submit them below. If you have technical questions about the webinar, contact email@example.com.
1) Click on REGISTER MYSELF.
2) Answer Questions and Click SAVE RESPONSES.
3) Choose the webinar by clicking ADD next to the date/time you will be attending. It will display "in itinerary"
4) Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
5) On the Next Page You MUST Click SUBMIT ORDER at the bottom of the page to register. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your registration has not been submitted.
Registered participants will be emailed the webinar link a few days prior to the event.